Tuesday, December 8, 2009

My first time..

This my 1st time to create a blog here..
because i'm always posting on my blog163..
i just make this blog now..
because i think this is fun..
actually i just saw this blogspot in my bb daughter correnne..
so make an account here..
and while creating this blog..
i ask ikee to give me idea about what will i put to my blog url..
and he said..
"why dont u try fish tank , just like that . hahahah my brain not working , try again later . hahaha "
so silly..
right?
hahahaha...XD
but thank god my bb correnne is here to give me good blog url and blog title..

Now..
This day is so bored i just sleep all day..
my mom call me this morning and she scold me..
she said why i'm not yet going back in china..
i said..
i love staying here in taiwan for a while..
and she start scolding me..:(
so scared..
and my friends go here in my house because they said they are bored..
and they want to eat..
haha..
at first they are shy but i still give them some foods because i'm also hungry..
after they go home..
i open again my fb, msn and ym and i'm chatting with my bb there..
and my hubby darling ikee..
tmr is dec.09 its his birthday.,.
he getting old now should i give him gift or not?
because i will not receive any gifts from him in my birthday:(
anyway..
i will post here again some other time..:)
my bb is waiting for this..
and someone is scared to read ths..
haha..LOLXD